Sex Toys for Men
Male G-Spot :What You Need To Know
Many men are less than eager to try anal play, but after learning more about the P-spot, often called the male G-spot, they may change their tunes soon enough. Lose all the standard associations you have with your urologist’s gloved finger and take in all that the prostate has to offer in the pleasure department.
What Is the Prostate?
The prostate is a small organ found directly beneath the bladder that surrounds the urethra. Shaped like a walnut, it reaches about one and one-half inches at its widest point. The prostate is made up of muscle fibers, connective tissue, and several glands that create a clear fluid. The fluid makes up approximately 30% of any one load of ejaculate. As a man orgasms, the smooth muscle fibers contract and send the fluid into the urethra. Earlier in development, boys have prostates the size of a marble, and as adults, it will have grown to be the size of a walnut.
Where Do I Start?
The first thing you want to do is prepare with your partner if you plan on exploring together. Understand that communication is everything. The first time you do this, it’s completely normal to feel a little hesitant. If you want to continue, please keep a few safety notes in mind:
Lube, lube, lube!
Unlike the vagina, the anus is not self-lubricating. So lube becomes essential for your comfort. The more lube the better. Apply the lubricant to both the massager’s finger (or your male sex toys) and to your anus. It will feel much better.
Easy does it.
Prostate massage can be exceptionally sensual, or it can be a nightmare. Make sure all nails are trimmed without any jagged edges. (Yeah, I don’t really want to picture that one either. Ouch!) When entering the rectum with the finger, be gentle and wait for the sphincter to open up for you to enter. Do not force your way in. Most of the time, if there has been enough foreplay externally, the anus will relax and simply invite you in. Same goes when it is time to remove your finger. Take it out gradually.
Check in with your man.
Be sure to ask how it feels and adjust to his needs based on the feedback he gives. HE may want it deeper, softer, faster, or any combination of those and more. If it feels good, do it. If it isn’t enjoyable, change it up or stop if you want.
How Do I Massage It?
- As in any other sexual act, foreplay is essential. You can stimulate the P-spot from the outside before you even go near the anus. It will get the juices flowing and help him to relax into the sensations. Begin with gentle stimulation of the perineum, the area just between the testicles and the anus. Yes, tickle his taint.
- As his arousal and need build, shift your fingers, well-lubed as you recall, to trace light circles around the outer ring of his anal opening. Slowly tease that rosebud as you wait for the sphincter’s invitation.If you’re feeling especially adventurous, you can even provide some anilingus at this point.
- When his hole relaxes, slowly oblige its request and glide a single finger in. You likely will not need to go further than a quarter or half inch deep, but remember to check in and only go as far as is relaxed for the man. If you feel resistance, back off slightly and you’ve likely found the happy spot.
- There are several motions to make once you’ve found the walnut-shaped organ with your finger. You can use a “come here” type of movement, make circles around the P-spot, or glide your finger from the outer edge to the center of the organ. Experiment and see what feels good. You can always add in penile stimulation but be cautious since he is likely to be hypersensitive from the prostate massage. You can also use your other hand on his balls or perineum.
- As his arousal grows, he will also have swelling of the prostate. When he is about to orgasm, you will feel the prostate swell the most. This is the time to continue what you are doing steadily and without changing pressure, rate, or movement (unless by request). When he has finished, remove finger slowly and watch him glaze over into absolute bliss.
What Should It Feel Like?
Every one will describe P-spot stimulation differently. It is a very subjective experience. Many find it to be intensely pleasurable. It has been described as a feeling right between needing to urinate and being right on the edge of orgasm. They report feeling waves of pleasure through their pelvis and the rest of their bodies. Often, men will describe orgasms that last longer and that leave lingering sensitivity for more time. They are ready to go again sooner than usual. Other men say it is so intense as to dull sensation altogether, almost overwhelming so they feel very little.
Are There Mens’ Sex Toys and Can I Buy These Sexy Toys Online?
You are in luck! There are a wide variety of prostate toys available for purchase online. Here are some of my favorite high-end sex toys for men and luxury vibrators made for prostate stimulations specifically.
Backdoor Buzzer Silicone Prostate Stimulator: Experienced with anal toys? This might be a better choice for you! With a thicker shaft that's designed for a more "filling" sensation, the Backdoor Buzzer includes a targeted prostate tip and a pleasant, flared base that rests between the cheeks. Fully waterproof, this toy can play in aquatic environments for shower and bathtime fun.
OhMiBod Hero Heating Prostate Toy with Cock Ring: If you want to experience remote control prostate pleasure, this is the toy for you. Equipped with a wireless remote, this prostate massager can be controlled at a distance - allowing you to fully lay back and enjoy the pleasure. Not only that, but this prostate massager comes equipped with a heating feature that keeps your toy constantly warm and ready to use!
Ass-Gasm Waterproof Anal Stimulator: Add even more erogenous zones into your pleasure with the Ass-Gasm Anal Stimulator! Equipped with a vibrating cock ring that goes around the base of the penis, this vibrating toy pleasures the penis and the prostate at the same time! With its waterproof capabilities, it's going to quickly become your favorite shower toy.
There are endless options for how to incorporate P-spot play into your sex life. We’ve just explored the fundamentals. For BDSM and kink practitioners, prostate milking is a wonderful activity to include in sadistic play if you are into that. You could do lots with sensation overload and forced orgasm as well. The possibilities are endless! You just need to open your mind (and your sphincter!) and get creative!
0 users like this.
Top 10 Best Male Sex Toy in 2022
$200.00 $169.99 / piece15%OFF
$150.00 $89.99 / piece40%OFF
$150.00 $129.99 / piece13%OFF
$69.00 $55.99 / piece19%OFF
Top 10 Best Female Sex Toy in 2022
$150.00 $69.99 / piece53%OFF
$89.00 $45.99 / piece48%OFF
$99.00 $65.99 / piece33%OFF
$89.00 $39.99 / piece55%OFF
Top 10 Best Anal Toy in 2022
$89.00 $69.99 / piece21%OFF
$69.00 $57.99 / piece16%OFF
$69.00 $57.99 / piece16%OFF
$75.99 / piece
- New Arrivals
- Men Sex Toys
- Women Sex Toys
- Couple Sex Toys
- Anal Toys
- Realistic Dildos
- Huge Dildos
- Animal Dildos
- Metal Dildos
- Glass Dildos
- Rainbow Dildos
- Long Dildos
- Lube & Extras
- Best Seller
Your cart is currently empty.